Image Map

End of the Year Parent Gift

Hi everyone!  It's Cori from Mrs. B's Beehive with some fun ideas for end of the year parent gifts!  At my school, I have a room mom who helps me with school events, such as our fall carnival and Christmas program.  My room mom also helps me organize the "after party" for the graduation. All of these things can be very stressful for the room mom.  She needs to be organized and have good communication skills with the rest of the parents. I always greatly appreciate the hard work that my room mom's put in, they definitely have a big impact on a successful school year!

I'm always on the lookout for good ideas for a room mom gift.  I have a previous post on my blog about a room mom gift that I gave a couple years ago where I found this adorable glass on Etsy.


I also recently found the new Etsy shop from The Ordinary to Extraordinary Classroom called PartyOwl the Time!  She has great items that work for both parent volunteers and faculty as well.  You get adorable tags that you can attach to a variety of treats.


This year, I decided that what I would want most if I were a room mom, was an Amazon gift card  : )  I created this little card that you can use and attach an Amazon gift card to.  Click on the picture for the free resource! One of the pages has room mom on it, and the second page is editable so that you can use it as you see fit!


I attached the card to a class picture that I had all of the students sign.  Hopefully this will be a nice memento for my room mom, in appreciation for all of her hard work this year!


Let me know if you guys have any other great parent gift ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment