Image Map

EASY FREEBIE Christmas Ornament!

Easy Craft Ornament 
Every year when I unpack my Christmas decorations I get this overwhelming guilty feeling that I am not doing enough with my kindergarten students. It can be overwhelming! 
Here is an easy ornament idea that you can put in a center this week to send home before Christmas. They turn out really cute! 
You can grab it here for free if you need an ornament to send home! Just click on the picture:
Yes...I changed it to say 2016 :) 
Every year when I unpack my Christmas decorations I get this overwhelming guilty feeling that I am not doing enough with my kindergarten students. It can be overwhelming!

All you have to do is print it on red construction paper and cut them out.  Cut a bunch of different strips of paper (I used a bunch of old scraps from my scrapbooking days) in the 4 sizes and I had the little star punch for the top but you could cut those out too.  I put it all in a bag so they didn't have to go grab anything....

I put a school picture on the back and that was that!  It was my stress free ornament last year and they turned out really cute! This year I am going to have a parent helper sit with my laminator and laminate them and cut them out as the kiddos make them and attach a little piece of ribbon. They will be tree ready as soon as they get home! 

Thanks for stopping in today to Kinder Tribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment